PROMARITIME International is appointed as General Agent of NEPTUNE LINES for its activities in France01 March 2017
We are pleased to inform you that PROMARITIME International has been entrusted with the operational and commercial representation of the activities of NEPTUNE Lines in France from 1 March.
NEPTUNE Lines is a shipping company specializing in transportation in RORO.
Established since 1975 with a fleet of young ships, we will have the opportunity to serve Fos-Marseilles and Sète in connection with North Africa, Southern and Eastern Mediterranean as well as the different ports of the Black Sea.
The consignments of ships in France - Mediterranean are thus ensured by its subsidiary PROMARMED.
We are proud of this recognition and to add this new card to the shipping companies that we represent. On this occasion, we opened the office of PROMARITIME International in Marseille.
Promaritime International Marseille
Immeuble Le Grand Panorama
114, boulevard Jean Labro
+33 4 88 60 08 95
Contact: Mrs Caroline CANTONI
+33 6 40 28 42 95
We have the privilege to announce a cooperation agreement with Mr Zhang Li, Managing director of PROTRANSER INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS Co. Ltd, SHANGHAI PRC, this agreement has been reached on On Feb 3, 2017 in F-Rouen.
This agreement is linked to chartering vessels In and Out movements of project cargo oversized and heavy lifts with China. This is the result of a long lasting cooperation between Protranser Intl and Promaritime Intl, and the existing partnership with BBC chartering heavy lift carrier, in leer. Promaritime beeing BBC general ship port agents in all french ports.
Mr zhang li pointed out we all wish that "Pros" teams will continue working closely and will be successful in Project business
HYPROC, the liquefied natural gas carrier of Algeria, a subsidiary of SONATRACH, one of the world's leading exporter of gas (LPG / LNG) and PROMARMED, a subsidiary of PROMARITIME in the south, have just ratified an agreement on the consignment of HYPROC vessels in French ports in particular.
Since Algeria has been the supplier of french gas for several decades, between 110 and 130 stops are planned in 2017 in France mainly on the ports of FOS and LAVERA. The number of ports of call in the northern ports remaining marginal.
Eric LELIEVRE, Chairman of PROMARITIME int'l (majority shareholder and Chairman of PROMARMED), accompanied by Julien MAITIA, President of PROVERMARINE (also shareholder of PROMARMED), went to ORAN on Wednesday 18 January where HYPROC To meet Mr. BENGHALI MUSTAPHA, Commercial Director and Mr. HAMOUN RAMDANE, Head of the Account Department, in order to sign a consignment contract linking HYPROC to PROMARMED for a minimum period of one year.
A few photos below trace this important milestone, as we all very much hope, the beginning of a long and fruitful cooperation for both companies.
Both parties welcomed this signing after a particularly successful test period.
The Promaritime International Group ended 2016 on a high note :
- Commercial deployment in the Ile-de-France with our associated partner Promar IdF,
- Promaritime Guyane that the results are clearly up to the challenge : This new structure associated with Promaritime International group will be the only company to provide daily service between Kourou and Isle Royale,
- We'll soon become an Authorised Economic Operator (A.E.0 ). This status will guarantee Promaritime International and its customers an acceleration and a simplification of customs operations : expertise, flow processing, export, reduction of export controls...
- Success of our port services such as consignment and manutention in Dieppe / Rouen and Sète, notably in wind energy expertise.
The Promaritime International Group has been audited this fall to become an Authorised Economic Operator (A.E.0 ). This statut is now expected in early 2017.
All teams are heavily involved in this process, under the discerning eye of the chief of Customs Mrs Angélique LEGAY
This status will guarantee Promaritime International and its customers an acceleration and a simplification of customs operations : expertise, flow processing, export, reduction of export controls …
- PROMARITIME International is appointed as General Agent of NEPTUNE LINES for its activities in France
- Cooperation between Protranser and Promaritime groups
- Signing of a major consignment contract between HYPROC and PROMARMED
- To all our Friends and Clients we wish all the best for 2017
- A.E.O is expected in early 2017