Our technical partners
> Our technical partners
Located half distance from London and Paris, open on the world most busy sea, the Port of Dieppe is in the middle of a strong market area gathering 20 million people. The Port of Dieppe is idealy located for those sales business that need an overseas opening.
Union Rouennaise d’Acconage
In the port of Rouen URA is the common body of Sogena (2/3) and Senalia (1/3). URA is established on the right bank at Quai de l’Ouest. The Company is operating mainly general cargo (Flour, Tubes). URA is also operating the Robust Terminal (Sugar) on the left bank.
Groupe Sogena Sofrino offers its logistics services all along the French Coast establishing a national coverage with two mains services : Cold storage and Port operations.
L’UPR (Union portuaire de Rouen)
The missions of the upr: know, defend and fight any matter involving the port of Rouen, its competitiveness and its future
The UPR has nearly 120 companies:
L’UPR regroupe près de 120 entreprises :
- Shipowners, shipping agents, tramping agents
- Organizers transportation, customs brokers
All these members are from the private sector.
The UPR federates and externally provides the defense and promotion of their interests in their environment, whether:
- Economy (ICC various public institutions, railway, ...)
- Administrative (Customs, Maritime Affairs, Police Air and Frontier, DREALs, GPMR ...)
- Or policy (cities, counties, region, state, EEC, ...).
14, Boulevard de l'Ouest
- PROMARITIME International is appointed as General Agent of NEPTUNE LINES for its activities in France
- Cooperation between Protranser and Promaritime groups
- Signing of a major consignment contract between HYPROC and PROMARMED
- To all our Friends and Clients we wish all the best for 2017
- A.E.O is expected in early 2017