Our technical partners
> Our technical partners
Located half distance from London and Paris, open on the world most busy sea, the Port of Dieppe is in the middle of a strong market area gathering 20 million people. The Port of Dieppe is idealy located for those sales business that need an overseas opening.
Dockseine established on both side of river Seine.
The Company is operating Break bulk.
Groupe Sogena Sofrino offers its logistics services all along the French Coast establishing a national coverage with two mains services : Cold storage and Port operations.
L’UPR (Union portuaire de Rouen)
The missions of the upr: know, defend and fight any matter involving the port of Rouen, its competitiveness and its future The UPR has nearly 120 companies:
L’UPR regroupe près de 120 entreprises :
- Shipowners, shipping agents, tramping agents
- Organizers transportation, customs brokers
All these members are from the private sector.
The UPR federates and externally provides the defense and promotion of their interests in their environment, whether:
- Economy (ICC various public institutions, railway, ...)
- Administrative (Customs, Maritime Affairs, Police Air and Frontier, DREALs, GPMR ...)
- Or policy (cities, counties, region, state, EEC, ...).
14, Boulevard de l'Ouest
- Creation of a new company in the group : PROMARGUINEE
- Promaritime Guyane celebrates three years of operation !
- To all our friends, partners and clients we wish all the best for 2019
- Promaritime, a professionalism responsive to all emergencies
- Promaritime Intl customs service now ready for soft or hard Brexit customs options !